[agents] Call for Scholarships Non-students from underrepresented regions

Reyhan Aydogan reyhan.aydogan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:04:34 EST 2024

Dear all,

We are thrilled to announce funding for scholarships for non-students from
underrepresented regions to attend the 23rd International Conference on
Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2024) to be held in
Auckland, New Zealand, on May 6-10, 2024.

Please find below the details of the call — and we look forward to seeing
you in Auckland.

Reyhan Aydogan and Andrei Ciortea

Publicity Chairs

On behalf of the AAMAS 2024 Organizing Committee

CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNDERREPRESENTED PEOPLE

AAMAS 2024 – The 23rd Int. Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems