[agents] Call for Participation: HAI 2023 - Program Now Available

Kazunori Terada terada.kazunori.u8 at f.gifu-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 1 19:03:05 EDT 2023

[We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this message]

We are happy to invite you to participate in the HAI 2023.

Program Details:
https://hai-conference.net/hai2023/program/

Registration Information:
https://hai-conference.net/hai2023/registration/

The 11th International Conference on Human-Agent Interaction (HAI 2023)
In-cooperation with ACM SIGCHI
December 4th-7th, 2023, Gothenburg, Sweden
https://hai-conference.net/hai2023/

The Eleventh International Conference on Human-Agent Interaction (HAI 2023) aims to be the premier interdisciplinary venue for discussing and disseminating state-of-the-art research and results that have implications across conventional interaction boundaries including robots, software agents and digitally-mediated human-human communication. HAI will gather researchers from fields spanning engineering, computer science, psychology and sociology, and will cover diverse topics, including: human-robot interaction, affective computing, computer-supported collaborative work, gaming and serious games, artificial intelligence, and more.

The theme for the HAI2023 conference will be “Human Empowerment and Inclusive Society”. The development of HAI and AI tools in virtual and real contexts has enriched the metaverse and opened up new possibilities in social tasks and for human beings themselves. This has raised questions on the trustworthiness and fairness of these systems. Further, how we can make these systems more equitable and inclusive in their design as they interact with humans. Consequently, the next step we need to take is to carry out in expanding an inclusive society as one of sustainable development goals. It is still unclear how people can live happily amidst the amazing development of technology. We would be happy to discuss this topic during the meeting.

Mohammad Obaid and Wafa Johal (General Chairs)