[agents] CFP: DSN 2024 - The 54th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks Brisbane, Australia June 24-27, 2024

Simon Yusuf-Enoch sey19 at uclive.ac.nz
Wed Nov 1 18:02:31 EDT 2023

[ Please accept our apologies if you receive
   multiple copies of this announcement. ]
---------------------------
DSN 2024

The 54th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference
on Dependable Systems and Networks

Brisbane, Australia
June 24-27, 2024

https://dsn2024uq.github.io<https://dsn2024uq.github.io/>
---------------------------

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to
invite you to contribute to the upcoming DSN 2024, organized
by the University of Queensland, Australia.

DSN has become the leading international conference
to present your work in the fusion between dependability
and security research, understanding the need to simultaneously
fight against accidental faults, intentional cyber-attacks,
design errors, and unexpected operating conditions.

We are looking forward to a great conference filled
with ideas from industry and academia.

Please find below early contribution opportunities;
many others will come soon!

*** Research Track Call For Contributions ***

Papers in all areas of dependable and secure systems and networks.

Paper categories: (i) regular papers (11 pages),
(ii) practical experience reports (7 pages), and tool
descriptions/demonstrations (7 pages).

Submission deadlines:

Nov. 29, 2023: Abstract submission deadline
Dec.  6, 2023: Paper submission deadline

https://dsn2024uq.github.io/cfpapers.html

*** Artifacts Call For Contributions (new this year!) ***

DSN 2024 will offer a separate artifact evaluation track to all
accepted papers from all three categories of the research track.

All important dates and info (including how to volunteer for the
Artifact Evaluation Committee) can be found at:

https://dsn2024uq.github.io/cfartifacts.html

*** Call for Tutorial Proposals ***

DSN solicits proposals for tutorials on all aspects of dependability,
security and resilience of systems and networks.

Submission deadline:

Jan. 23, 2024

https://dsn2024uq.github.io/cftutorial.html

We hope you will consider disseminating the call for contributions and
sharing your latest research advances at DSN 2024!

Organizing Committee:
https://dsn2024uq.github.io/orgcomm.html

Conference website:
https://dsn2024uq.github.io<https://dsn2024uq.github.io/>