[agents] Professor in Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Modeling and Reasoning, Web Semantic

BALBO Flavien flavien.balbo at emse.fr
Mon Apr 3 05:34:39 EDT 2023

Dear all,

My apologies for the multiple receptions.

We are recruiting at LIMOS (UMR CNRS 6158) a Professor (IMT status) in
artificial intelligence, knowledge representation and reasoning,
semantic web.

The recruited person will contribute to the Data, Services, Intelligence
research theme of LIMOS and will be a member of the Informatics and
Intelligent Systems department of Mines Saint Etienne.

You will find the detailed job description in the attached document.

The deadline for application is April 14, 2023 with a desired start date
of October 1, 2023.

Do not hesitate to spread this offer if you know of any potential
candidates.

I am also available for any further information.

Sincerely

Flavien Balbo