[agents] IJCAI 2023 Call For Workshop Proposals, DL: February 3, AoE

Viviana Mascardi viviana.mascardi at unige.it
Mon Jan 23 05:05:42 EST 2023

IJCAI 2023 Call For Workshop Proposals

IJCAI 2023, 19th-25th August 2023
Cape Town, South Africa

Dear colleagues, the 32nd International Joint Conference on Artificial
Intelligence (IJCAI 2023) is inviting proposals for workshops to be held
August 19-21, 2023, in Cape Town, South Africa, immediately before the
main conference.

All the details can be found here:
https://ijcai-23.org/call-for-workshop-proposals/

The important dates are:
-- February 3, 2023: Proposal submission deadline (anywhere on earth)
-- March 6, 2023: Acceptance notification
-- August 19-21, 2023: IJCAI 2023 workshops

We look forward to receiving your proposals! Should you have any
question about the workshops, feel free to reach us at the email
workshops at ijcai-23.org.

All the best,

Hadi Hosseini and Viviana Mascardi, IJCAI 2023 Workshop Chairs

--
#UniGenonsiferma

Please note that, while it may happen that I send messages during week-ends/evenings, I do not expect that people read emails outside office hours