Problems with the tutorial

Csaba Rozgonyi (csaba1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:42:25 -0400

Hello,

I am not sure if I am the only one struggling with this tutorial, but I
found a lot of things that just don't work:

 - In part1 I couldn't get the function getValueDescription to work at all
to see what are the restrictions on an attribute. I get an error that the
function does not exist. Am I using the wrong function (I didn't see any
other one in the reference manul)?

beginning of part2 of the tutorial loading after-meal-food.Neo fails. I had
to work around this by combining all files into one big Neo file. This is a
major pain, especially when you have to recover in the middle of the
tutorial.

- There are a few typos in the tutorial when defining AMERICAN-WINE-REGIONS
and OTHER-EUROPEAN-WINE-REGIONS. (Napa-Valley as opposed to Napa-valley,
Piemont as opposed to Piemonte)

That also brings up another question, how do I modify a concept once it has
been defined? Like if I defined AMERICAN-WINE-REGION as oneOf Napa-Valley,
etc how do I change this to oneOf Napa-valley without conpletely redoing
everything up to that point.

Csaba