[agents] Springer || SCOPUS_IoT_Agriculture Book [Approved] || Call for Book Chapter |

souvik pal souvik2k5 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 02:31:31 EST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to inform you that Springer has *approved *our Edited /
Contributed Book Proposal in *Springer “Studies in Bigdata” series.*

[Series Link: *https://www.springer.com/series/11970
<https://www.springer.com/series/11970>*]

*Book Title:** Internet of Things and Analytics for Agriculture Vol. 4*

*For more information click the link below:*

*Link:*
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/144Mn-Ca8sBZp44FuUthTqIMestFxreIK?usp=sharing

*Previous Published Volumes (For your information Only):*

Vol. 1:

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-981-13-9177-4

Vol. 2:

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-981-15-0663-5

Vol. 3:

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-981-16-6210-2

*Abstract Submission process for Vol. 4:*

Please fill up the following Google Form about your chapter proposal
within *31st March,
2024*

https://forms.gle/fP8FKQHTa1ZL36Vg8

Your contribution is well accepted. We are requesting you to submit your
Chapter Title and Abstract within *31st March, 2024* Using the above Link.

Thank you
Book Editors