[agents] Invitation Guest Speaker @ ACFTI Cybersecurity stream

Andrew Zayine scholarshipchile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 03:03:34 EST 2024

On behalf of the Association of Cyber Forensics and Threat
Investigators (ACFTI), I am pleased to invite you to the new DFIR
stream lecture/seminar series.

The presentation is a maximum of 1 hour in length, with an audience of
about 60+, made up of undergraduate and postgraduate students plus
cybersecurity students from developing countries. Our goal is to shine
a spotlight on the broad array of new advances in cybersecurity
science and operations currently adopted in the industry. This session
will be conducted online. It will be fantastic to have any hands-on
topics related to cyber forensics.

Your discussion on this topic will be a great addition to our event.

Expressions of interest to present from anyone doing research or
applying cybersecurity techniques to practical or theoretical
applications related to the interactions between cyber forensics and
threat investigations can be sent as a summary of your work (c.200
words) to acfti (at) acfti (dot) org by February 15, 2024

Thank you in advance for your consideration, and we are very much
looking forward to hearing from you.

To get more news about our events, please join our low-traffic
announcement group @ https://groups.google.com/g/acfti