[agents] Full Professor Position in AI & Robotics at Örebro University

Franziska Klügl Franziska.Klugl at oru.se
Wed Jan 17 10:18:34 EST 2024

Professor of AI and Robotics at Örebro University, Sweden

Örebro university is looking for a professor of AI and Robotics for a permanent position at the School of Natural Science and Technology.

We are looking for somebody who is already working in the intersection of AI and robotics (e.g. cognitive robotics, human-robot/AI communication, mobile intelligent robotics), or who has the potential to contribute to our research profile from the AI side (e.g. machine learning, knowledge representation and reasoning, natural language processing, multi-agent systems) or from the robotics side (e.g. robotic perception and control). We also want to emphasize that robotics here includes mobile robotics, multi-robot systems and networked robotics. We are also looking for someone with a documented ability to organize and lead, and a significant track record of independently leading research projects and research teams.

This position is connected to the Centre of Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS), which carries out multi-disciplinary research at the intersection of computer science, robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and computer vision. With more than 70 researchers, AASS is one of Sweden’s largest research environments in robotics and AI.

Application link: Professor of AI and Robotics - Örebro University (oru.se)
You can also read more at: https://www.oru.se/jointheAIteam

The application deadline is 2024-01-31.

Franziska Klügl
Professor in Computer Science