[agents] Fw: Our Special Track on Explainable AI for Improved Human-Computer Interaction has just been accepted at the xAI-2024 World Conference

Yazan MUALLA yazan.mualla at utbm.fr
Tue Jan 9 08:42:53 EST 2024

Dear Colleague,

I am glad to share with you that our Special Track on Explainable AI for Improved Human-Computer Interaction has just been accepted at the xAI-2024 World Conference. For more details:
https://xaiworldconference.com/2024/explainable-ai-for-improved-human-computer-interaction/

I invite you to submit your work, and I appreciate passing the word.

An extension of the papers is possible in our special issue:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/explainability_HCI

Best Regards,
Dr. Yazan Mualla
Associate Professor
Head of Specialty Program: Software Deployment Methods and Tools
Council member of the Lab. Distributed Knowledge and Artificial Intelligence (CIAD) EA 7533
Univ. Bourgogne Franche-Comté, UTBM, F-90010 Belfort, FRANCE
Postal Address:
Belfort-Montbéliard University of Technology,
13, rue Ernest Thierry-Mieg,
90010 Belfort Cedex, FRANCE