[agents] Postdoc positions in the area of multi-agent systems, robotics, AI

Franziska Klügl Franziska.Klugl at oru.se
Thu Dec 21 05:03:46 EST 2023

Dear all,

At Örebro University, we are looking for a group of postdoctoral researchers in Robotics. At least one of the team members should have a strong connection to multi-agent systems. Other topics for which we search expertise imitation learning or learning from demonstration, reinforcement learning for robots or intention recognition and communication. All positions are for two-year positions at AASS. We are one of the largest units at our university with about 80 people working in the area of AI and Robotics - covering topics from robot control, perception, reasoning and planning to social robotics. These positions are associated with a number of projects with strong relations to industry.

Find more information about what we do at Örebro: https://www.oru.se/jointheaiteam
and the full announcement: https://www.oru.se/english/career/available-positions/job/?jid=20230399

Deadline for application is 1st of February 2024.
For more information, please contact me.

looking forward to meet potential new team members
Franziska