[agents] Second Call for Contributions: JAAMAS Track at AAMAS 2024

Viviana Mascardi viviana.mascardi at unige.it
Tue Dec 19 08:47:25 EST 2023

The JAAMAS track invites extended abstracts of articles that have
appeared or have been accepted for publication in the Journal of
Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (JAAMAS) in the 12-month
period preceding the AAMAS 2024 notification date (tomorrow, December
20, 2023).

The JAAMAS articles upon which the abstracts are based must be original;
in particular, they must not be extensions of full papers published in
an archival conference and should not have been published in the JAAMAS
track at AAMAS 2023. Accepted abstracts will appear in the conference
proceedings and will be presented orally at the conference.

The important dates are:
Paper submission: January 25, 2024
Confirmation of acceptance: February 10, 2024
Camera-ready paper submission: February 25, 2024

The CFP is available here:
https://www.aamas2024-conference.auckland.ac.nz/calls/jaamas-track/
<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aamas2024-conference.auckland.ac.nz%2Fcalls%2Fjaamas-track%2F&e=ed7a584b&h=f54fdec3&f=y&p=y>

Authors of eligible papers that are currently in press or who have not
been contacted by the JAAMAS track chairs in early November, may contact
them by email for further details.

Best regards,

Amit Chopra, Lancaster University, UK, akchopra.mail at gmail.com
Viviana Mascardi, Genova University, IT, viviana.mascardi at unige.it

--
Please note that, while it may happen that I send messages during week-ends/evenings, I do not expect that people read emails outside office hours