[agents] ECAI-2024: Call for Papers, Demos, Workshop Proposals, and Tutorial Proposals

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Tue Dec 5 07:16:00 EST 2023

The 27th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI-2024) will
be held in the beautiful city of Santiago de Compostela during 19-24
October 2024. Join us to mark the 50th birthday since the first AI
conference was held in Europe back in 1974.

We invite all members of the international AI research community to
submit their best work to ECAI. We furthermore invite proposals for
workshops and tutorials to be held during the first two days of the
conference. Proposals from all subfields of AI, and organisers and
presenters of all levels of seniority are welcome.

The deadlines are as follows:

Workshop proposals: Monday, 15 January 2024
Tutorial proposals: Thursday, 15 February 2024
Papers: Thursday, 25 April 2024 (abstract deadline one week earlier)
Demos: Thursday, 9 May 2024

Consult the ECAI-2024 website for the full Calls:

Call for Workshop Proposals: https://www.ecai2024.eu/calls/workshops
Call for Tutorial Proposals: https://www.ecai2024.eu/calls/tutorials
Call for Papers: https://www.ecai2024.eu/calls/main-track
Call for Demos: https://www.ecai2024.eu/calls/demos

Calls for the Doctoral Consortium and our sister conference on
Prestigious Applications of Intelligent Systems (PAIS) will get
published soon, so please stay tuned.