[agents] Invitation to Contribute to the Responsible Robotics Advocacy Report 📄

info at robotics4eu.eu info at robotics4eu.eu
Thu Nov 23 10:13:48 EST 2023

www.robotics4eu.eu

Contribute to the Responsible Robotics Advocacy Report!

Hello,
We hope this email finds you well.
As part of our ongoing efforts at the https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ Robotics4EU , one of our key objectives is to produce a comprehensive responsible robotics advocacy report . This report is designed to bridge the gap between the expectations of citizens, insights from experts, and the industry's needs by offering actionable steps for both EU-level and national policymakers. Our goal is to guide the development of robotics in a responsible and ethical direction.

We are excited to share with you a https://www.robotics4eu.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Preview_BookletPolicyRecomendations_Robotics4eu_SG_20231107.pdf short booklet containing a compilation of draft recommendations for policymakers. This booklet addresses the non-technological challenges within the robotics field, presenting a series of recommendations accompanied by initial measures for their advancement.
We cordially invite you to participate in the iterative process of refining these recommendations. Your valuable input and insights will play a crucial role in shaping the final document. Here's how you can contribute:
1.
Take a moment to review the https://www.robotics4eu.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Preview_BookletPolicyRecomendations_Robotics4eu_SG_20231107.pdf booklet .
2.
Complete this https://forms.gle/otXRPmxdM6ENupQz8 feedback form by December 4th , sharing your thoughts on how the development of responsible robotics can be supported, and suggest potential actions for both EU and national-level policymakers.
Additionally, we welcome direct insights and proposals. Feel free to drop us a message at mailto:info at robotics4eu.eu info at robotics4eu.eu .
Your feedback on the identified policy priorities is of utmost importance and will significantly influence the landscape of responsible robotics. We appreciate your time and thoughtful contributions to this initiative.
Thank you for being a valuable part of the Robotics4EU.
(The Robotics4EU would appreciate it if you could share this information with your peers.)

Best Regards,
The Robotics4EU project

https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ www.robotics4eu.eu [ https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ ]

mailto:info at robotics4eu.eu info at robotics4eu.eu [ mailto:info at robotics4eu.eu ]

https://www.facebook.com/Robotics4EU

https://twitter.com/Robotics4EU

https://www.linkedin.com/company/robotics4eu/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-aJ2WjQpl4CERwSmZfioA

partners

ce . robotex . loba . lne . dbt . afl . ntnu

This email was sent by info at robotics4eu.eu to agents at cs.umbc.edu

Update profile -  https://eupj-zcmp.maillist-manage.eu/ua/upc?upd=1ffaf6c97e291a6&r=1ffaf6c97fc2cc7&n=11699e4c0724364&od=3z27c7cfb8d41154f901f4a1ffa1c477b9&r=1ffaf6c97fc2cc7&n=11699e4c0724364&od=3z27c7cfb8d41154f901f4a1ffa1c477b9

ROBOTICS4EU Project | This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101017283

Robotics4EU
Representante autorizado: Robotics4EU | Endereço de e-mail: info at robotics4eu.eu

Our Privacy Policy [ https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ ] and Terms of Use. [ https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ ]