[agents] Invitation to join WINE 2023 in person

Dengji Zhao dengji.zhao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 00:59:36 EDT 2023

***WINE 2023 Call for Participation***

We would like to invite you to join WINE 2023 in person. WINE 2023 is an
in-person event from Dec 4 to Dec 8, 2023, hosted by ShanghaiTech
University. The discounted early bird registration deadline is Nov 6, 2023.

For participants with non-Chinese passports, we offer special invitation
letters for visa applications (we have already offered 30+ visa related
letters, and haven't heard any issues reported yet). Please check here for
the guide: https://wine2023.shanghaitech.edu.cn/invitation-letter.html

The full technical program schedule is also online:
https://wine2023.shanghaitech.edu.cn/prog-overview.html

Specifically, we have 66 papers in the main track and 6 tutorials. We have
also invited 4 distinguished keynote speakers who will participate in
person:

Prof. Xiaotie Deng, Peking University
Prof. Hervé Moulin, University of Glasgow
Prof. Jason Hartline, Northwestern University
Prof. Inbal Talgam-Cohen, Israel Institute of Technology

Right after the main conference, we will organize a day trip to Suzhou (a
city nearby Shanghai, about 2hrs drive). Suzhou has the most famous Chinese
classical gardens. This is optional; you may register it during the main
conference registration or add it later on. You may find the trip schedule
here: https://wine2023.shanghaitech.edu.cn/trip-suzhou.html

We have recommended two discounted hotels nearby, and if you need them,
please follow the booking guide to book them:
https://wine2023.shanghaitech.edu.cn/hotel.html

If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via
wine23local at gmail.com.

Best regards,
WINE 2023 Local Organization Committee