[agents] Post-Doc: Agri-Robot Fleet Coordination at CETINIA, Madrid, Spain

Marin Lujak marin.lujak at urjc.es
Wed Oct 18 12:03:25 EDT 2023

Good day,
We have a Post-Doc position available at the Research Centre CETINIA (https://en.cetinia.es/) at the University Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid, Spain. This role is within the Research Project "AGROBOTS", led by Dr. Marin Lujak, in collaboration with academic partners from Spain, Italy, France, and the UK. Our research focuses on distributed coordination and optimization methods for agricultural robot fleet coordination and simulation.

The work should start as soon as possible, initially for one year with possible extensions.

Requirements: Ph.D. in Computer Engineering or a related field. Strong academic background in optimization, simulation, or mobile robotics. Proficiency in Python, ROS, Unity. Good written and spoken English. Work permit for Spain.

To apply, please email your motivation letter, CV, two recommendation letters and relevant publications to [marin dot lujak at urjc dot es ]. We welcome any questions you may have.

Applications are reviewed continuously. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Marin Lujak
Distinguished Researcher Lecturer
Center for Intelligent Information Technologies CETINIA
University Rey Juan Carlos
Campus Móstoles (Madrid), Spain
Tel: +34 91 488 8281
marin.lujak at urjc.es