[agents] [JOB] Tenure-Track Position for Female Researchers in AI for Social Good at University of Amsterdam

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Wed Oct 18 08:20:47 EDT 2023

At the University of Amsterdam, we have an opening for an Assistant
Professor in AI for Social Good. The position is intended for a female
researcher. I'm including a description of the profile below. The
startup package includes a fully funded PhD position.

https://www.illc.uva.nl/NewsandEvents/News/Positions/newsitem/14516/

Deadline: 30 November 2023

I'd be very happy to answer any questions.

All the best,
Ulle

Tenure-Track Position in AI for Social Good, University of Amsterdam

We are seeking to hire a new colleague at the Assistant Professor level
who would like to develop an ambitious new line of research in the area
of AI for Social Good. This new colleague will be making fundamental
contributions to AI that are driven by some of the big societal
questions of our time. Relevant domains of application include but are
not limited to sustainability and climate change, digital democracy and
the fair distribution of societal resources, public health and
well-being, and quality education and accessibility. Developing such a
line of research likely will require expertise not only in Computer
Science and AI but also in a field concerned with understanding and
modelling human behaviour at either the individual or the collective
level, such as psychology, cognitive science, behavioural economics, or
game theory.

--
Ulle Endriss
ILLC, University of Amsterdam