[agents] Postdoc position on Human-Robot Teams

Franziska Klügl Franziska.Klugl at oru.se
Sat Oct 14 09:20:46 EDT 2023

At Örebro University, we are looking for a postdoctoral researcher in human-robot teams for a two-year position at AASS. We are one of the largest units at our university with about 70 people working in the area of AI and Robotics - mainly with a technical focus. This position shall fill a gap in two projects where we are lacking the human-centered perspective. So, we particularly welcome researchers with an interest in cognitive science, in social robots,  in teamwork, etc. Although financed by projects with industrial partners, this position gives some freedom to develop your own research agenda.

Find more information about what we do at Örebro: https://www.oru.se/jointheaiteam
and the full announcement: https://www.oru.se/english/career/available-positions/job/?jid=20230290

Deadline for application is 20.10.
For more information, please contact Franziska Klügl.