[agents] Invitation to Submit to 2nd International Workshop on Blockchain Security

Sonmez, Ferda f.ozdemir-sonmez at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 30 08:18:30 EDT 2023

Dear Researchers, Professionals, Professors, and Enthusiasts,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. You are cordially invited to the 2nd International Workshop on Blockchain Security, held in conjunction with the 14th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN) in Almaty, Kazakhstan. This workshop offers a unique opportunity to explore advancements in blockchain security and privacy while engaging with experts from academia and industry.

Submit your original contributions to the workshop and share the workshop information and submission link (https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=iwbcs2023) with interested colleagues and friends. Your participation and submission will contribute to advancing the state-of-the-art in blockchain security.

Topics covered include but not limited to secure consensus protocols, cryptographic techniques, privacy-enhancing technologies, and threat modeling and analysis. We welcome submissions from researchers and practitioners in all areas related to blockchain security.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The submission deadline has been extended to July 15, 2023.

For further details and to submit your contributions, please visit the workshop website: https://lnkd.in/eEae5SAn. To learn more about the conference, visit: https://lnkd.in/erEqJfcE.

Accepted papers for EUSPN 2023 will be published in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series by Elsevier Science, ensuring a wide dissemination of your research findings. Papers will be available worldwide on Elsevier's platforms, including ScienceDirect, and will be indexed by Scopus and Engineering Village. Selected papers will be invited for publication in international journal special issues. All accepted papers will also be indexed in DBLP and will be given DOI.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me or the workshop organizers. Please note that in-person attendance is not required, allowing you the flexibility to participate remotely.

Thank you for considering this opportunity, and we look forward to receiving your contributions at the workshop. Help us spread the word about the 2nd International Workshop on Blockchain Security #IWBCS by sharing the workshop information and submission link with interested colleagues and friends.

Sincerely,

ICTH 2023 Organizing Committee

Best Regards,

Ferda Özdemir Sönmez f.ozdemir-sonmez at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:f.ozdemir-sonmez at imperial.ac.uk>

Ferda Özdemir Sönmez | Research Associate

Department of Computing

Imperial College London

South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ

Mobile: +44 (0)7312 056 316