[agents] "Teaching Prolog: the Next 50 Years", July 14th, 2023, co-located with ICLP 2023, London, UK: call for participation

Viviana Mascardi viviana.mascardi at unige.it
Thu Jun 15 12:42:57 EDT 2023

[Sorry for cross posting, please feel free to forward to any that may be
interested]

Dear colleagues,
we are happy to invite you to attend the "Teaching Prolog: the Next 50
Years" event co-located with ICLP 2023, the 39th International
Conference on Logic Programming, Imperial College London, UK,
https://iclp2023.imperial.ac.uk/

"Teaching Prolog: the Next 50 Years" is an initiative of the Prolog
Education Committee that sprang from Prolog'50 celebrations and aims at
- socializing globally the results of the Prolog Education Committee
experiences so far;
- attracting more collaborators worldwide into the Committee mission
(which is, in a nutshell, making computational and logical thinking
through Prolog and its successors a core subject in educational
curricula and beyond, worldwide);
- brainstorming about next year's priorities.

We expect that "Teaching Prolog: the Next 50 Years", which we envisage
as the first of a yearly series, will benefit society as a whole, as the
number of students attracted into logical thinking skills through our
continuing work increases worldwide.

The program and the details for registering are available in the event
home page,
https://sites.google.com/view/teaching-prolog-the-next-50yrs/home-page.

The early registration deadline expires today, June 15th, 2023, 23:59 UK
time!

All the best,

Verónica Dahl and Viviana Mascardi (event chairs)
Gopal Gupta and David Scott Warren (local organizers)

--
#UniGenonsiferma

Please note that, while it may happen that I send messages during week-ends/evenings, I do not expect that people read emails outside office hours