[agents] Deadline Extended: Invitation to contribute in AMLDA-2023 CCIS Springer at University of Lubeck, Germany during the Week of AI. Accepted papers have no registration Cost

Dr. Sanju Tiwari tiwsanju17 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 03:35:03 EDT 2023

Dear All

After extensive requests we have extended the dates for conference
submission. We are happy to invite you to contribute your current research
in AMLDA-2023. Conference has a zero registration fee if accepted.

*Join us on Week of the AI, Lubeck, Germany*
https://woche-der-ki.de/index.php/international-conference-on-applied-machine-learning-and-data-analytics-amlda-2023-day-2-2/

*Conference Link:*
https://icamlda.org/
*Important Dates:*
Firm deadline : 10th June 2023  *30th June 2023*
Author Notification: 10th July 2023  30th July 2023
Camera-Ready Submission: 20th July 2023  15th August 2023
Conference Date: 9th & 10th November 2023
*Submission Link:*
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=amlda2023
*Proceedings of AMLDA 2022:*
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-34222-6

Please feel free to ask if you have any queries.

--
Regards
Dr. Sanju Tiwari (PhD, Post-Doc), SMIEEE

"Do what you love, Love what you do"