[agents] [EASSS 2023] Scholarships still available for attending the 23rd European Agent Systems Summer School

Viviana Mascardi viviana.mascardi at unige.it
Fri Jun 9 09:16:01 EDT 2023

[Sorry for cross posting, please feel free to forward to any that may be
interested]

Dear colleagues,
we are happy to inform you that some scholarships are still available
for students wishing to attend EASSS, the 23rd European Agent Systems
Summer School, https://easss23.pages.fit/

In order to apply for a scholarship, students should indicate that they
would like to make use of the EASSS student grant scheme in the
registration form, and they should send an email to easss23 at fit.cvut.cz
with their CV and a letter from their supervisor attached.

EASSS 2023 will be held at the Faculty of Information Technology of
Czech Technical University in Prague in the Czech Republic from July
17th to 21st, 2023.

The program is online here: https://easss23.pages.fit/programme.html

EASSS 2023 is organised under the auspices of EURAMAS, the European
Association for Multi-Agent Systems, and is supported by the ACM Special
Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence, ACM SIGAI, and by the
European Association for Artificial Intelligence, EurAI.

Feel free to contact the EASSS Organizing Committee Chair Dusan Knop,
for further details: dusan.knop at fit.cvut.cz

Best regards,

Viviana Mascardi, on behalf on the EASSS organizers Dušan Knop, Šimon
Schierreich, Ondřej Suchý, Regina Šmídová

--
#UniGenonsiferma

Please note that, while it may happen that I send messages during week-ends/evenings, I do not expect that people read emails outside office hours