[agents] IDC2023 second, new call for papers

Sudeikat, Jan Jan.Sudeikat at haw-hamburg.de
Fri Jun 2 08:14:16 EDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

as organizers of the 16. international symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing on Sept. 13-15 in the city of Hamburg we invite you to submit original scientific contributions (long, short or position papers).

Abstract registration: July 24, 2023

Paper submission deadline:  July 31, 2023

Notification of acceptance:  August 11, 2023

Final paper version: August 25, 2023

Topics include, but are not restricted to:

Distributed swarm robotics systems
Distributed / Decentralized / Federated Machine Learning
Ephemeral and Unreliable computing
Intelligent Distributed Applications
Intelligent Distributed and High-Performance Architectures
Intelligent Distributed Knowledge Representation and Processing
Intelligent Distributed Ledgers, Blockchains and AI
Intelligent Energy Systems
Intelligent Production Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems
Machine Learning Methods for Distributed Systems
Nature-inspired methods for supervised and unsupervised data mining
Networked Intelligence, Organization and Management
Parallel metaheuristics for optimization
Smart City Applications
Smart Grid Applications
Further information, also on invited speakers from companies and research institutions, you will find on the conference website http://idc2023.cc4e.de/
This is a second, new CfP since we decided with Springer to produce the proceedings after the conference.

We are looking forward to welcome you at our University in Hamburg.

Best regards

Wolfgang, Jan and Michael

IDC2023 symposium chairs