[agents] Postdoc Position at LIP6, Paris : simulation of human impacts on climate and biodiversity

JDK LIP6 jean-daniel.kant at lip6.fr
Mon May 29 08:14:09 EDT 2023

Dear all,

We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to join the TerraNeon team for 18 months, at LIP6 Lab, Paris, France.

The TerraNeon project  proposes to build an innovative decision-making tool aimed at reducing the impact of human activities on climate and biodiversity. To do so, we aim to design an agent-based model to simulate the impact of one given policy, following a systemic approach including social and economical behaviors.

TerraNeon is supported by CNRS Innovation, and Sorbonne University.

For more information and application : https://webia.lip6.fr/~kant/jobs/TN-PostDoc-2023.html

Application deadline : June  30, 2023

If you have any question, please contact me.

Best regards,

Jean-Daniel Kant

Maître de Conférences Hors Classe, HDR
First Class Associate Professor, with Habilitation

Sorbonne Université - LIP6 (Computer Science Laboratory)
4, place Jussieu - 75252 Paris Cedex 05

Mail  Jean-Daniel.Kant at lip6.fr
Web  https://lip6.fr/jean-daniel.kant