[agents] The 23rd European Agent Systems Summer School: ten days to early registration deadline!

Viviana Mascardi viviana.mascardi at unige.it
Tue May 9 04:31:49 EDT 2023

[Sorry for cross posting, please feel free to forward to any that may be
interested]

Dear colleagues,
we are happy to invite students and scientists from academia and
industry to attend EASSS, the 23rd European Agent Systems Summer School
(early registration deadline: May 19th).

EASSS 2023 will be held at the Faculty of Information Technology of
Czech Technical University in Prague in the Czech Republic from July
17th till 21st, 2023. The early registration deadline is May 19th.

EASSS 2023 is organised under the auspices of EURAMAS, the European
Association for Multi-Agent Systems, and is supported by the ACM Special
Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence, ACM SIGAI, and by the
European Association for Artificial Intelligence, EurAI.

The main goal of EASSS is to provide exchange of knowledge among
individuals and groups interested in various aspects of autonomous
systems. This dissemination is provided by formal state-of-the-art
courses conducted by leading experts in the field and by informal
meetings during the event. The school is suitable for beginner and
experienced researchers, encouraging cooperation between representatives
of many branches of Multi-Agent Systems research community.

The preliminary schedule is online,
https://easss23.fit.cvut.cz/programme.html

Student grants are available,
https://easss23.fit.cvut.cz/call-for-participants.html

We hope to meet you in Prague!

Best regards,

Viviana Mascardi, on behalf on the EASSS organizers Dušan Knop, Šimon
Schierreich, Ondřej Suchý, Regina Šmídová

--
#UniGenonsiferma

Please note that, while it may happen that I send messages during week-ends/evenings, I do not expect that people read emails outside office hours