[agents] Invitation to IEEE RO-MAN’s GROUND workshop – 28th August 2023

Francesca Cocchella Francesca.Cocchella at iit.it
Thu Apr 20 10:33:28 EDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the first edition of the workshop GROUND (advancing GROup UNderstanding and robots' aDaptive behavior) that will be part of IEEE RO-MAN<http://ro-man2023.org/main> on August 28th, 2023, in Busan, South Korea.

The session will be a good occasion for researchers with different backgrounds to share and learn about the challenges and opportunities of investigating group dynamics in HRI.

We encourage the submission of short papers (2-4 pages, deadline June 15th, 2023) presenting innovative strategies for exploring group-robot interactions.

The contributions may include work in progress with preliminary results, technical reports, case studies, surveys, and state-of-the-art research.

More information about the topics and the call for papers<https://ground-workshop.github.io/ground-workshop/call> can be found on the workshop's website<https://ground-workshop.github.io/ground-workshop/>.

To accommodate the different time zones of attendees, the workshop will be held in a hybrid format and recorded for later viewing.

Should you need more information, we are available to answer all your questions.

If you know someone that could be interested in this workshop, please do not hesitate to share this email with them.

We look forward to meeting you at the workshop!

Kind regards,

Giulia Pusceddu and Francesca Cocchella, on behalf of the GROUND workshop organizers
-
CONTACT (Cognitive Architecture for Collaborative Technologies) – Italian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Cognitive Interaction and Rehabilitation Technologies – University of Genoa