[agents] [Electronics] Invitation to Publish Your Work in the Special Issue “Explainability in Human-Computer Interaction and Collaboration”

Yazan Mualla yazan.mualla at utbm.fr
Wed Apr 19 04:00:39 EDT 2023

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that we are editing a Special Issue entitled "Explainability in Human-Computer Interaction and Collaboration", which will be published in Electronics, MDPI (Open Access Journal, Impact Factor: 2.690, CiteScore 3.7).

Details can be found on the following link:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/explainability_HCI

We are dedicated to collecting more high-quality papers and make a more comprehensive final collection. On behalf of the Guest Editors and considering your recognition on the topic, we believe that your contribution will enhance the impact of our Special Issue. Thus, we cordially invite you to submit a manuscript (original paper or review article) to this Special Issue for consideration to publish after a peer review process.

The submission deadline is 15 October 2023 . You may send your manuscript now or up until the deadline. Submitted papers should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. If you are interested in submitting a contribution to the issue, we kindly ask you to send us or our special issue assistant editor (coleen.shi at mdpi.com) a confirmation.

In the hope that this invitation receives your favorable consideration, we look forward to our future collaboration.

Best regards,

Guest Editors