[agents] Invitation to take a survey on the research-to-practice gap in the transportation domain

Zhang, Qi QZ5 at cse.sc.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:46:05 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We hope this email finds you well.

We are inviting you to take a survey that aims to elicit opinions on the research-to-practice gap in data-driven approaches to transportation applications.

This survey is anonymous and should take ~10 minutes to complete. For the first 200 respondents, we will donate $15 to a non-profit that you choose at the end of the survey.

Link to the survey: https://forms.office.com/r/2XiPReU7JD

The survey is organized and sponsored by our NSF grant<https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=2213731>. This NSF project plans to build research infrastructure for data-driven transportation applications, which potentially benefit both research communities and real-world practitioners. We believe this survey is designed specifically to help us achieve this goal.

We look forward to your response!

The Survey Team

      Qi Zhang, University of South Carolina

      Yuche Chen, University of South Carolina