[agents] CFP - Special Issue "Explainability in Human-Computer Interaction and Collaboration"

Yazan Mualla yazan.mualla at utbm.fr
Mon Apr 3 09:04:43 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to share with you that our new special issue in the journal of Electronics (IF: 2.69) is open for submissions :

Title: Explainability in Human-Computer Interaction and Collaboration
Link: [ https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/explainability_HCI | https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/explainability_HCI ]
Topic:
Explainability, also known as interpretability in some contexts, in human–computer interaction (HCI) and collaboration refers to the ability of a computer system to provide users with information about their inner workings and why certain decisions were made. The combination of explainability and HCI can help to improve the user satisfaction, trustworthiness, effectiveness, and efficiency of AI systems by designing them in a way that considers the human perspective and context while reducing errors and biases.

We look forward to receiving your contributions.

Best Regards,
Dr. Yazan Mualla
Dr. Amro Najjar
Dr. Igor Tchappi