[agents] European Agent Systems Summer School, EASSS 2023: three days left for proposing your tutorial!

Viviana Mascardi viviana.mascardi at unige.it
Fri Mar 24 12:09:11 EDT 2023

Dear all, you are still on time for proposing a tutorial for the 23rd
European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS). EASSS 2023 will be held at
the Faculty of Information Technology of Czech Technical University in
Prague in the Czech Republic from July 17th to 21st, 2023. EASSS 2023 is
organized under the auspices of EURAMAS, the European Association for
Multi-Agent Systems.

EASSS tutorials are typically 3 hours long, divided into two sessions of
90 minutes each. For the detailed call for tutorials, please see
https://easss23.fit.cvut.cz/call-for-tutorials.html.

Please feel free to contact the organizers at easss23 at fit.cvut.cz and to
circulate.

Best regards,

Viviana Mascardi, on behalf of the EASSS 2023 scientific and organizing
committees

Important Dates
---------------------
Deadline for tutorial proposals March 27th, 2023
Notification of acceptance April 6th, 2023
Teaching materials due July 02, 2023
Summer School July 17-21, 2023

Scientific Committee
----------------------

Dušan Knop, Czech Technical University in Prague
Nimrod Talmon, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Ariel Rosenfeld, Bar-Ilan University

Organizing Committee
---------------------

Dušan Knop, Czech Technical University in Prague (chair)
Šimon Schierreich, Czech Technical University in Prague
Ondřej Suchý, Czech Technical University in Prague
Regina Šmídová, Czech Technical University in Prague

Contact

easss23 at fit.cvut.cz

--
#UniGenonsiferma

Please note that, while it may happen that I send messages during week-ends/evenings, I do not expect that people read emails outside office hours