[agents] Scopus_WoS || Springer || IoT Edge Intelligence [Date Extended] || Call for Book Chapter

souvik pal souvik2k5 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 06:47:27 EST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to inform you that Springer has *approved *our Edited /
Contributed Book Proposal in *Springer-“Internet of Things” Series* [Link:
https://www.springer.com/series/11636]

*Book Title:** IoT Edge Intelligence*

*For more information click the link below:*

*Link:* https://sites.google.com/view/iot-edge-intelligence-2023/home

Due Time and submission link is mentioned in the website.

Your contribution is well accepted. We are requesting you to submit your
Chapter Title and Abstract within *15 March, 2023* Using the Link.

*For more information click the link below:*

*Link:* https://sites.google.com/view/iot-edge-intelligence-2023/home

Thank you

Regards