[agents] [meetings][CFP](RO-MAN 2023) Call for proposals and papers for Special Sessions, Workshops and Tutorials at the 32nd IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication

alexarossi at gmail.com alexarossi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:53:16 EST 2023

Dear colleagues,

/Apologies for any cross-posting/

We are very pleased to invite you at *32nd IEEE International Conference
on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (IEEE RO-MAN 2023)*, which
will be held in Busan, Republic of Korea, from 28 to 31 August 2023.

This year theme is "*Design a New Bridge for H-R-I”, with [H] for Human
Health, Happiness and Hope, [R] for Robotic Recovery and Reconnection,
and [I] for Intelligent Interface and Interaction.*"

Please find attached the full call for proposals and papers for Special
Sessions, Workshops and Tutorials.

Kindest regards,
Alessandra Rossi, Dong-Wook Lee, Jaeryoung Lee, Paul Robinette

--
Dr. Alessandra Rossi
Assistant Professor

*IEEE RO-MAN 2023*
*August 28-31, 2023, Paradise Hotel, Busan, Korea*
*www.ro-man2023.org
<https://directsend.co.kr/index.php/mail_report_api/click/VTcwMDM1MQ/202301/9/0/alessandra.rossi@unina.it/21/51>
*
Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

It is our great pleasure to cordially invite you to take part in *32nd*
*IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive
Communication (IEEE RO-MAN 2023)*, which will be held in Busan, Republic
of Korea, from 28 to 31 August 2023. This conference is an annual event
where state-of-the-art innovative results, the latest developments and
future perspectives relating to robot and human interactive
communication are presented and discussed.

The theme of the IEEE RO-MAN 2023 is
*/“Design a New Bridge for H-R-I”, with [H] for Human Health, Happiness
and Hope, [R] for Robotic Recovery and Reconnection, and [I] for
Intelligent Interface and Interaction."/*
*//*
Above all, RO-MAN 2023 Organizing Committee determined to run RO-MAN
2023 as *Hybrid Conference*. (In-Peron/Online)
Therefore, participants can attend the conference through 'Online' as
well as through 'In-Person'. We look forward to your active interest and
participation.

*Keynote Speakers*
*Prof. Alessandra**Sciutti* (Italian Institute of Technology, Italy) /
Title : Human-in-the-Core Cognitive Robotics
*Dr. Sangok Seok* (NAVER LABS, Korea) / Title : New Connections between
Humans, Spaces, and Information – Robotics, Autonomous Driving, AI,
Digital Twin
*Prof. Tomohiro Shibata* (Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan) /
Title: [To Be Announced]

*Call for Special Session*
The goal of special sessions is to provide a forum for focused oral
presentations that are featuring emerging topics of innovative
applications of established approaches. A typical special session
consists of four to six papers, which, for example, addresses a
particular theme of work done in an international project or network.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process.

Read more at http://ro-man2023.org/paperSubmission/callForSpecialSession
<https://directsend.co.kr/index.php/mail_report_api/click/VTcwMDM1MQ/202301/9/0/alessandra.rossi@unina.it/24/51>

*Important Dates*
Proposal Submission Deadline: *January 13, 2023*
Notification of Acceptance: *January 27, 2023*

*Call for Papers*
The conference covers a wide range of topics related to Robot and Human
Interactive Communication, involving theories, methodologies,
technologies, empirical and experimental studies. Papers related to the
study of the robotic technology, psychology, cognitive science,
artificial intelligence, human factors, ethics and policies,
interaction-based robot design and other topics related to human-robot
interaction are welcome.

Read more at http://ro-man2023.org/paperSubmission/callForPapers
<https://directsend.co.kr/index.php/mail_report_api/click/VTcwMDM1MQ/202301/9/0/alessandra.rossi@unina.it/27/51>
about Topics of interest.

*Important Dates*
Initial Paper Submission Deadline: *March 17, 2023*
Notification of Acceptance: *May 26, 2023*
Camera-Ready Deadline: *June 30, 2023*

*Call for Workshop/Tutorial*
Workshop and tutorial should focus on key areas of active research and
provide a forum for participants to share new ideas and discuss recent
results. We encourage proposals for topics that have substantial
community interest, with a creative and innovative workshop/tutorial
program that will attract a broad audience. Workshops and tutorials
focusing on academia-industry partnership and technology transfer of
robotics research are welcome.

Read more at http://ro-man2023.org/paperSubmission/callForWorkshop
<https://directsend.co.kr/index.php/mail_report_api/click/VTcwMDM1MQ/202301/9/0/alessandra.rossi@unina.it/30/51>

*Important Dates*
Proposal Submission Deadline: *February 3, 2023*
Notification of Acceptance: *March 3, 2023*
Website link for Workshop / Tutorial due: *April 28, 2023*

We are sure to say that this conference will be productive and very
informative with new updates and features even more after the pandemic.
We hope that our findings can be of practical use to you and you find
this experience very rewarding. We look forward to welcoming you in Busan.

*General Chair*
  JongSuk Choi
*Program Chairs*
  Ki-Uk Kyung
  Kazuhiro Nakadai
  Emilia Barakova

*IEEE RO-MAN 2023 Secretariat*
*Paper and General Inquiries* Tel. +82-2-2088-8979  Email.
info at ro-man2023.org <mailto:info at ro-man2023.org>
*Exhibition and Sponsorship Inquiries* Tel. +82-2-2088-8849  Email.
info at ro-man2023.org <mailto:info at ro-man2023.org>
*Registration and Tour Inquiries* Tel. +82-2-2038-6482  Email.
reg at ro-man2023.org <mailto:reg at ro-man2023.org>
Website. www.ro-man2023.org
<https://directsend.co.kr/index.php/mail_report_api/click/VTcwMDM1MQ/202301/9/0/alessandra.rossi@unina.it/33/51>
본메일은 2023-01-02 13:06:45 기준, 회원님의 수신동의 여부를 확인한 결과
회원님께서 수신동의를 하셨기에 발송되었습니다.
메일 수신을 원치 않으시면 *[수신거부]*
<https://directsend.co.kr/index.php/mail_report_api/reject/VTcwMDM1MQ/202301/9/K/alessandra.rossi@unina.it/51>를
클릭하세요.
If you don't want this type of information or e-mail, please click the
*[unsubscription]*
<https://directsend.co.kr/index.php/mail_report_api/reject/VTcwMDM1MQ/202301/9/E/alessandra.rossi@unina.it/51>

Tess International
#1005, 7, Beobwon-ro 8-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Tel. +82-2-3414-0205 / Fax. +82-2-6008-6695
Email. info at tess-intl.com