[agents] Fantastic MASs and where to find them: repo now available!

Viviana Mascardi viviana.mascardi at unige.it
Wed Dec 7 06:57:35 EST 2022

Dear colleagues,
the first release of the Fantastic MASs repository is now available
here: https://mas-unige.github.io/fantastic_mass/
Feel free to take a tour and send comments and suggestions :)

If you contributed, thank you for your help: please check the contents,
we'll be happy to fix bugs and to extend the description of your
MAS/framework/extension if needed.

If you did not contribute yet... there is still time for doing it via
this form: https://forms.office.com/r/ZGx1gKFtR4

We will update the repo weekly and we will provide a more professional
and user-friendly release soon: we really hope to see the repo grow and
become useful for the community!

Feel free to contact us for any question.

Best regards,

Daniela Briola, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy
(daniela.briola at unimib.it)
Angelo Ferrando, University of Genova, Italy (angelo.ferrando at unige.it)
Viviana Mascardi, University of Genova, Italy (viviana.mascardi at unige.it)

--
#UniGenonsiferma

Please note that, while it may happen that I send messages during week-ends/evenings, I do not expect that people read emails outside office hours