[agents] Submission closes Dec 15 | IntelliSys 2023 | Amsterdam

Supriya Kapoor supriya.kapoor at thesai.org
Fri Nov 18 07:12:38 EST 2022

CALL FOR PAPERS: Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2023
24-25 August 2023 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
https://saiconference.com/IntelliSys

IntelliSys 2023 will focus on areas of intelligent systems and artificial
intelligence and how it applies to the real world. IntelliSys provides a
leading international forum that brings together researchers and
practitioners from diverse fields with the purpose of exploring the
fundamental roles, interactions as well as practical impacts of Artificial
Intelligence. All scholars in the scientific fraternity are invited to send
in their posters/ papers complying with the submission guidelines:
https://saiconference.com/IntelliSys2023/CallforPapers#Guidelines.

Important Dates:
Submission Deadline: 15 December 2022
Acceptance Notification: 15 January 2023
Camera Ready Submission: 01 February 2023
Conference Dates: 24-25 August 2023
Complete details are available on the conference website :
https://saiconference.com/IntelliSys

IntelliSys 2023 proceedings will be published in the Springer series
"Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems" and submitted for consideration to
Web of Science, SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH and SCImago.

We hope you'll also encourage your colleagues, research group members and
fellow scientists to contribute and participate in this conference.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Regards,
Kohei Arai
Program Chair, IntelliSys Conference

P.S. You can now rewatch the keynote talks from previous events, all
available for free on our Youtube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/user/SAIConference?sub_confirmation=1>. Press play
and get inspired!