[agents] Attending IEEE RO-MAN 2022 in Naples? Come to our Responsible Robotics session this Monday! Or join online 📡

Robotics4EU info at robotics4eu.eu
Fri Aug 26 12:44:53 EDT 2022

http://www.robotics4eu.eu

Next week the IEEE RO-MAN kick-starts with our own RESP-R Workshop: Responsible Robots with and For Society. The full-day session will take place on Monday, August 29 .
Visitors of RO-MAN are invited to join and online participation is also available
https://engagesuite.org/en/dbt/actions/B1IuTnXqM4gf/e/ACRtU-AePbhF
https://engagesuite.org/en/dbt/actions/B1IuTnXqM4gf/e/ACRtU-AePbhF
This workshop aims to contribute to the exchange of knowledge between academia and industry on how to better design responsible robots , but also on how to assess the acceptance of these robots by society . This event will bring the opportunity to continue the dialogue on responsible robotics: issues, stakes, impact, good practices, etc. Robotics4EU consortium members will share the main takeaways gathered in our numerous previous consultation activities (more than 2,000 stakeholders, incl. 700 citizens consulted) and present the intermediate version of the maturity assessment model. Above all, the floor will be given to the audience and invited experts to debate on the topic, and share their own experience . A panel discussion with external experts will shed light on works on design and assessment methods, and polls and interactive activities will allow direct interaction with the audience.
* More information (agenda, speakers, papers) available at: https://www.robotics4eu.eu/events/resp-r/ https://www.robotics4eu.eu/events/resp-r/
* About IEEE RO-MAN 2022: http://www.smile.unina.it/ro-man2022/ http://www.smile.unina.it/ro-man2022/

The Robotics4EU would apreciate if you could share this information with your peers.

The Robotics4EU team

https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ www.robotics4eu.eu [ https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ ]
mailto:info at robotics4eu.eu info at robotics4eu.eu [ mailto:info at robotics4eu.eu ]
https://www.facebook.com/Robotics4EU
https://twitter.com/Robotics4EU
https://www.linkedin.com/company/robotics4eu/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-aJ2WjQpl4CERwSmZfioA
partners
ce . robotex . loba . lne . dbt . afl . ntnu

This email was sent by info at robotics4eu.eu to agents at cs.umbc.edu

Update profile -  https://eupj-zcmp.maillist-manage.eu/ua/upc?upd=1ffaf6c97e291a6&r=1ffaf6c97e96e12&n=11699e4c25cd93d&od=3z27c7cfb8d41154f901f4a1ffa1c477b9&r=1ffaf6c97e96e12&n=11699e4c25cd93d&od=3z27c7cfb8d41154f901f4a1ffa1c477b9

ROBOTICS4EU Project | This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101017283

Robotics4EU
Representante autorizado: Robotics4EU | Endereço de e-mail: info at robotics4eu.eu

Our Privacy Policy [ https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ ] and Terms of Use. [ https://www.robotics4eu.eu/ ]