[agents] [CFP] Submit a Paper by August 1st for INFOCOM 2023

Li Ruidong ruidongli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:38:42 EDT 2022

*** Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
***
CALL FOR PAPERS
IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications 2023 (IEEE INFOCOM
2023), 17-20 May, 2023
New York area, USA
https://infocom2023.ieee-infocom.org/

Call for Papers

**Important Dates**

*Abstract Due: Monday, July 25, 2022 (11:59pm EDT)Full Paper Due: Monday,
August 1, 2022 (11:59pm EDT)*
Notification of Acceptance: Friday, December 2, 2022

*Paper submission link on EDAS:*
https://edas.info/N29360

IEEE INFOCOM is the flagship networking conference of the IEEE
Communications Society. Due to residual logistic issues associated with the
COVID pandemic, INFOCOM 2023 conference site has been moved to the New York
area, USA (from Tokyo, Japan) with new meeting dates of May 17-20, 2023.
INFOCOM 2023 will be offered in hybrid mode with the in-person conference
to be held on the beautiful campus of Stevens Institute of Technology,
across the Hudson river from Manhattan, New York City. After holding
INFOCOM virtually for three years, we are excited to be able to offer
in-person experience of INFOCOM to our attendees in 2023.
IEEE INFOCOM 2023 solicits research papers describing significant and
innovative research contributions to the field of computer and data
communications networks. We invite submissions on a wide range of research
topics, spanning both theoretical and systems research. Topics include but
are not limited to:
5G and beyond networks
Age of Information
Big data and machine learning for networks
Cellular networks
Cloud computing/mobile cloud computing
Challenged Environments (underwater, underground)
Connected unmanned aerial/terrestrial/underwater systems
Cross-layer optimization and control
Crowdsourcing
Cyber-physical systems
Datacenter networking
Dynamic spectrum sharing
Energy efficiency in networks
Edge and fog computing/networking
Fault tolerance, reliability and survivability
Information security and privacy
Information-centric networking
Interference management and mitigation
Internet architecture
Internet of Things
Localization and location-based services
Medium access control
MIMO-based networking
mmWave, THz, VLC, full duplex communication networks
Mobile sensing and applications
Mobility management and models
Multimedia networking
Network economics and pricing
Network management
Network measurement and analysis
Network security and privacy
Network virtualization
Optical networks
Overlay and peer-to-peer networks
Quality-of-service and resource management
Quantum networking
Router and switch design
Routing and multicast
Scaling laws and fundamental limits
Smart grid applications
Social computing and networks
Software-defined networking
Studies on testbeds and large-scale experimental platforms
Vehicular networks
Web applications and content distribution
WLAN, WPAN, RFID, and NFC

IEEE INFOCOM incorporates a rigorous double-blind review process, empowered
by a fully automated review assignment system that analyzes the submitted
manuscripts and the representative publications of TPC members, and matches
the submissions to TPC members’ expertise and interests. The automated
review assignment system, termed Erie, is described in the following paper.
B. Li and Y.T. Hou. “The new automated INFOCOM review assignment system,”
IEEE Network, vol.30, no.5, pp.18-24, Sept./Oct. 2016.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7579022/

Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE INFOCOM 2023
Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
Full details regarding the submission procedures and requirements are
available at http://infocom2023.ieee-infocom.org.

Paper Submission Instructions:
https://infocom2023.ieee-infocom.org/authors/paper-submission-instructions-main-conference

Number of submissions
To encourage authors to submit their best work to the conference and to
reduce unnecessary burden on the reviewers, we limit each individual to
submit as author or co-author on no more than 6 papers. In the event that
an individual submits more than 6 papers, the first 6 valid submissions
(based on the order of paper registration) from that author will be
accepted into the review process and the remainder will be rejected without
review.
Length and Formatting Requirements
Submitted papers must be written in the English language, with a maximum
length limit of 10 printed pages. Main text (including figures, tables,
appendices, and any material other than references) must be no more than 9
pages. Papers that do not comply with the length limit will not be
reviewed. Use the standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word
or LaTeX formats found at:

Paper submission link on EDAS: https://edas.info/N29360

Important Dates:
Abstract Due: Mon., July 25, 2022 (11:59pm EDT)
Full Paper Due: Mon., Aug. 1, 2022 (11:59pm EDT)
Notification of Acceptance: Fri., Dec. 2, 2022