[agents] Keynote by Prof. Edward A. Lee: “Do We Really Want Explainable AI?"

Supriya Kapoor supriya.kapoor at thesai.org
Thu Jul 7 06:52:57 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Prof. Edward A. Lee will be delivering a keynote talk at the Intelligent
Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2022 <https://saiconference.com/IntelliSys>.

Edward Ashford Lee has been working on software systems for 40 years. After
education at Yale, MIT, and Bell Labs, he landed at Berkeley, where he is
now Professor of the Graduate School in Electrical Engineering and Computer
Sciences.

*Keynote title*: ‘Do We Really Want Explainable AI?’, on Thursday 1st Sept
2022 at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport, Netherlands.
*In this talk, Prof. will discuss similarities and differences between
human and AI decision making and will speculate on how, as a society, we
might be able to proceed to leverage AIs in ways that benefit humans.*

If you would like to attend this keynote onsite/ online or other sessions
at IntelliSys 2022, please get in touch.

Regards,
Supriya Kapoor
The Science and Information (SAI) Organization
www.thesai.org