[agents] Eclipse SAAM on Cloud 2022 Call for Papers

Dionysios Kehagias diok at iti.gr
Mon Jun 20 06:09:38 EDT 2022

*** Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call
for papers***

Dear All,

We kindly invite you to submit a paper to
<https://events.eclipse.org/2022/saam-cloud/> SAAM on Cloud 2022 (co-located
with  <https://www.eclipsecon.org/2022> EclipseCon 2022). SAAM on Cloud 2022
brings together the research and academic communities working on Cloud
computing technologies. The conference is jointly organized by ATB,
CERTH/ITI, and the Eclipse Foundation.

SAAM on Cloud 2022 will take place on October 25, 2022, in Ludwigsburg, with
paper submission due September 5, 2022. It will be co-located with
<https://www.eclipsecon.org/2022> EclipseCon 2022. You'll see from the
attached Call for Papers that there are four thematic areas Security, AI,
Architecture and Modeling which we hope will attract a rich variety of
submissions. The conference proceedings will be published on
<http://ceur-ws.org> ceur-ws.org.

Do not hesitate to forward this invitation to your network.

We are looking forward to your submissions and to meeting you in
Ludwigsburg!

Best regards,

The SAAM on Cloud 2022 Team

Dionysios Kehagias, PhD
Principal Researcher
Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
Information Technologies Institute (CERTH/ITI)
6th Km. Charilaou-Thermi Rd., 57001, Thessaloniki, Greece.
t:  <tel:%2B30-2311257716> +30-2311257716, m: <tel:%2B30-6944477886>
+30-6944477886, f: <tel:%2B302310474128> +30-2310474128
 <http://www.iti.gr/> http://www.iti.gr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email and any attachments
thereto are confidential, except where the e-mail specifically states that
its contents can be disclosed, and is intended solely for the use of its
intended recipient(s). It may also be subject to legal privilege or
otherwise protected from disclosure.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Please refrain from disclosing its contents to any third party, but notify
the sender immediately and make sure to delete and permanently destroy the
e-mail (including any attachments thereto) from your filing systems.
Internet communications are not secure and therefore sender/CERTH does not
accept any liability for the contents of this message and for any damage
whatsoever that may be caused by viruses.