[agents] [Call for participation] Workshop AREA 2022 @ IJCAI/ECAI 2022

Cardoso, Rafael Rafael.Cardoso at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 06:26:59 EDT 2022

[We apologise in advance if you receive multiple copies of this message]

We would like to invite you to participate in the second Workshop on Agents and Robots for reliable Engineered Autonomy (AREA), co-located with the 31st International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 25th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-ECAI 2022). This workshop aims to bring together researchers from the autonomous agents, robotics, software engineering, and verification and validation communities.

The workshop will be held in-person on July 24th, 2022, from 9:00 to 13:05 CEST. Registration is required to attend the event (https://ijcai-22.org/register/).

Eight accepted papers will be presented, each one followed by a Q&A session, and two invited talks will be held. For more information on the workshop and the programme, check our website at: https://areaworkshop.github.io/AREA2022/

Please help us forwarding this to students, colleagues, and others that may be interested.

Kind regards, the organisers:

Rafael C. Cardoso, University of Aberdeen (UK)
Angelo Ferrando, University of Genova (Italy)
Fabio Papacchini, Lancaster University Leipzig (Germany)
Mehrnoosh Askarpour, McMaster University (Canada)
Louise A. Dennis, The University of Manchester (UK)