[agents] An open source platform for multimodal human-machine interaction

Mohammad Soleymani soleymani at ICT.USC.EDU
Fri May 27 11:59:13 EDT 2022

*** apologies for cross-posting ****

Dear colleagues,

We are exploring developing an open-source, affordable, multimodal, integrated, and modular research platform for enabling scalable and accessible human-machine interaction (HMI) research. The system would include a table-top, social, soft robot and an open-source software for behavior perception and generation.

To better understand the needs of the research community, we invite you to answer the following 5 minute survey, indicating your preferences and needs for this HMI research infrastructure.
https://forms.gle/91jHTB5Aifx1NuyZA

Please send your responses by June 10th so we can analyze them in time for the funding submission deadline for this project.

Thank you!

Guy Hoffman, Cornell University
Mohammad Soleymani, University of Southern California
Maja Matarić, University of Southern California