[agents] Submission closes April 15 - Future Technologies Conference (FTC) 2022

Supriya Kapoor supriya.kapoor at thesai.org
Mon Apr 4 09:29:51 EDT 2022

Future Technologies Conference (FTC) 2022
20-21 October 2022 | Vancouver, Canada

We'd like to invite you to submit your papers for the Future Technologies
Conference <https://saiconference.com/FTC> (FTC) 2022 to be held from 20-21
October 2022.

FTC attracts researchers, scientists and technologists from some of the top
companies, universities, research firms and government agencies from around
the world. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular PC members
or two senior PC members. The acceptance decisions will take into account
paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretical impact,
and presentation.

The conference programme will include paper presentations, along with
prominent keynote speakers, industrial workshops, roundtable discussions
and networking sessions. It is a very-well attended conference by industry,
government, and academia to share information, network, explore ideas, and
learn about emerging trends and today's hottest and most provocative
technology topics in the areas of Computing, Electronics, AI, Robotics,
Security & Communications.

Important Dates:
Paper Submission Due : 15 April 2022
Acceptance Notification : 01 May 2022
Camera Ready Submission : 15 May 2022
Conference Dates : 20-21 October 2022

*We are aware that the situation regarding COVID-19 is a cause for
apprehension. There will be an option for virtual participation (with
reduced registration fee), for anyone who cannot or chooses not to travel.*

Complete details are available on the conference website :
https://saiconference.com/FTC

FTC 2022 proceedings will be published in the Springer series "Lecture
Notes in Networks and Systems" and submitted for consideration to Web of
Science, SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH and SCImago.

We hope you'll also encourage your colleagues, research group members and
fellow scientists to contribute and participate in this conference.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Kohei Arai
Program Chair, Future Technologies Conference - FTC