[agents] [JOB] Assistant Professor in XAI for Finance (Amsterdam)

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Fri Feb 25 06:38:57 EST 2022

At the University of Amsterdam, we have an attractive opening for an
Assistant Professor in Explainable AI for Finance. The job description
explicitly mentions game theory and social choice as relevant areas of
research, so should be of interest to people on this list.

https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/Tenure-Track-Assistant-Professorship-in-Explainable-AI-for-Finance/742060202/

Deadline: 20 March 2022

I'm not directly involved in the search, but would be happy to answer
questions from prospective candidates, particularly those with a profile
in game theory or social choice.

All the best,
Ulle

--