[agents] Online Survey on Digital Twin Adoption

Zech, Philipp Philipp.Zech at uibk.ac.at
Thu Feb 24 02:34:12 EST 2022

Dear all,

Short version (to save your time):
- You can find the online survey at: https://umfrage.uibk.ac.at/limesurvey/allgemein/index.php/273288?lang=en
- Thank you very much for considering, and helping us with our work
- The survey is open until March 21, 2022

The longer version:
I'm Philipp Zech (University of Innsbruck) and together with my colleagues Ruth Breu (University of Innsbruck) and Tony Clark (Aston University) I am currently working on digital twin engineering. We would very kindly like to invite you to help us and support our work in answering a quick online survey that will take around 10-15 minutes. The survey is part of a larger study where we study requirements for digital twin engineering from a computer science perspective.

The survey is about understanding to which extent digital twins have been adopted and arrived in industry. In an
effort to better understand the current situation and challenges practitioners and researchers are facing alike, we are looking for people who are interested in contributing by sharing their knowledge and experience with us.

If you choose to participate, you will be asked a couple questions. Your participation will take approximately 10-15 mins.

Your participation is entirely voluntary, and all of your feedback will be anonymous. A computer or a smart device with keyboard arrow keys is needed to access the online survey. We recommend using any modern browser. The survey is open until March 21, 2022. Here is the link for the survey:
https://umfrage.uibk.ac.at/limesurvey/allgemein/index.php/273288?lang=en

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at philipp.zech at uibk.ac.at .

Thank you for your help and consideration!

Best wishes,

Philipp Zech