[agents] [JOB] Full/Associate/Assistant Professor in Theoretical Computer Science at University of Amsterdam

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Tue Jan 25 08:20:00 EST 2022

At the University of Amsterdam, we plan to invest significantly into
Theoretical Computer Science in the near future. We currently have three
openings for new faculty members, including opportunities at Full
Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor level.

We hope that at least some of the appointees will be women. The deadline
is on the 7th of February and the job ads are linked from here:

https://theory.amsterdam/