[agents] Open faculty positions in Computer Science TU Delft

Mathijs de Weerdt - EWI M.M.deWeerdt at tudelft.nl
Wed Dec 15 10:19:10 EST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Please forward this to female post-docs or other colleagues looking for a position as (assistant/associate) professor within computer science in the Netherlands.

Computer Science at the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) offers high-profile tenure-track positions to outstanding female academic researchers in these research themes<https://www.tudelft.nl/en/about-tu-delft/working-at-tu-delft/campaigns/delft-technology-fellowship/eemcs>. In the CS departments we address a plethora of scientific challenges related to the ongoing data- and AI-induced transformation of the society. We strive towards scientific excellence in the core computer science disciplines as well as in interdisciplinary research in our target societal sectors to help maximize the positive impact of this transformation on the society while mitigating the risks. In addition we provide rigorous, research-inspired engineering education in computer science to meet the increasing societal demand for socially responsible CS engineers and to help the CS education of all engineers. We also strive towards contributing to an international academic culture that is open, diverse and inclusive, and that offers openly available knowledge.

If you’re interested in joining us, please apply through this link before January 16, 2022: Unique Fellowship for Top Female Academic Scientists - Electrical Engineering, Mathematics & Computer Science<https://www.tudelft.nl/over-tu-delft/werken-bij-tu-delft/vacatures/details?jobId=4826&jobTitle=Unique%20Fellowship%20for%20Top%20Female%20Academic%20Scientists%20-%20Electrical%20Engineering%2C%20Mathematics%20%26%20Computer%20Science>.

Thank you very much!