[agents] FOCAS (Fundamentals of Collective Adaptive Systems) proposal

Giacomo Cabri cabri.giacomo at unimore.it
Thu Feb 16 12:22:26 EST 2012

Dear all,
a proposal for a Coordination Action is currently being developed for
ICT FP7 Call 9 FET Proactive to support the research community active in
Fundamentals of Collective Adaptive Systems (http://www.focas.eu/).

You are invited to join this research community now.  A very
quick-and-easy registration (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KK7ZN2X)
will keep you informed if the project is funded, and if so, a series of
activities to support the research community will be developed in
2012-2015.  You will not be spammed and your information will be kept in
accordance with European data protection legislation.

Join us so we can help support researchers in this domain!

Best regards,
Giacomo Cabri

--