(no subject)

anjali1 (anjali1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:19:47 -0500

Given a case where we know that a certain individual in the knowledge base is
violating the disjointness properties of two classes, how does one assert this
in Flora? As in, if "contradiction" is a method like for eg:-
X[contradiction]:-X:female,X:male.

Here since contradiction is a method, how does one indicate that contradiction
is true in a case and not in the other? i.e. can contradiction return boolean
values??? like

X[contradiction->true]:-.......??? so that while writing queries we can easily
indicate whether a contradiction or not.

Please suggest.

Thank you very much.
Anjali.